Polaris Gas Pressure Regulator Stove
- POWER: 8530 BTU
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Copper
- WEIGHT: 76g / 2.7 oz
- SIZE: Unfolded 114 x 94mm / Folded 49 x 82mm
What is a pressure regulator?
The pressure regulator is a system that regulates pressure of gas output under different environmental conditions.
Why include a pressure-regulator?
The pressure of the gas cartridge reduces when
1. In cold environments
2. Used in a continuous output longer than 3 minutes
As a result of weaker pressure, the burner flame becomes weaker. The pressure regulator solves this issue by maintaining a consistent output, resulting in a consistent burner flame.
How does the pressure-regulator work?
1. Flame regulator
2. A cabin
3. B pass
4. C cabin
5. Adjustable panels
6. Gas cartridge
1. After opening the valve, gas flows to C cabin through B pass. Adjustable panels regulate the pressure of output via compressing (when the pressure becomes weaker) or enlarging space (when the pressure becomes stronger) in C cabin.
2. When the pressure inside of gas cartridge increases rapidly to a high level (for example, the gas cartridge is placed in strong sunlight or incorrectly placed near a heat source), B pass will be close automatically and the stove will stop working. This enables the pressure-regulator to also function as a safety device.
- Polaris Pressure Regulator Stove
- Protective Hard Case