Fire Maple Antarcti 1.2L Stainless Steel pot is a rugged and lightweight essential for backpacking, camping and bushcraft use, ideal for cooking, steaming, boiling water quickly for tea, coffee, dehydrated meals and more. Its compact size and 1.2 liter volume is excellent for solo or small group outings use, also great as an emergency kit essential. The steamer nested allows for more possibility for outdoor cooking recipes.
- DURABILITY: Made of high quality 4 gauge 18-8 stainless steel, providing better durability and heat retention and thus ensuring years of reliable performance.
- SAFE HANDLE & LID: Antarcti 1.2L pot features a unique lockable lid for easy handling and safe pouring. It also allows for a fixed handle while hanging with branches, hooks, etc.
- ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION: No plastic included, this bush pot is made of food grade 304 stainless steel, strong, stable and safe to use, always using a gloove while handing the hot pot.
- OPEN FIRE SAFE: This compact cook kit is perfect for outdoor cooking for hot meals, coffee, or boiling water. The drip spout doule works as a steam hole for safe cooking. This is a must-have camping and bushcraft survival gear for boiling, cooking and steaming.
- VERSATILITY: Use the pot to cook over a camp stove or campfire; you can also steam food with the steamer included, which is a great addition to your vegetarian recipe.
Weight: 452 / 15oz
Size: 147*131*164mm / 5.8*5.1*6.4''
Capacity: 1.2L / 40.5 fl. oz